Sunday, April 6, 2008

On the Move

In the last year I have begun to have some new inner urges. I have never been the athletic type, but now I really long to be moving. I am starting to hate sitting still most of my day. I want to move, it 's wonderful feeling to exercise. Sara loves to be active and outside. Abby, born in Alaska though she is, can be a real drag on a family walk if you know what I mean. Miriam seems to have the spirit though. She is always ready to go outside. Yesterday she really showed her stuff when she walked nearly the whole length of the village (at least half a mile). Abby and I just let her lead us, curious how far she would go. Then Abby was begging Miriam to go home but she still wanted to continue her walk. Happily for Abby we were offered a ride home.

Gotta run,
Verity

No comments: